Thursday, July 23, 2009

The story of Sedona...Adopted!!!

Sedona went home today with a boy bun named Echo and his human, Christine.  We are sooooo happy!!

Thought you'd like to see Sedona's story written and directed by Lisa E.  ; )  (oh, you've gotta read from the bottom up)

Hello all, it is my birthday of sorts.  I am two months old today.  No more squeezing through x-pen spaces, I've grown!!!  Mom couldn't find the scale today, so I can't tell you quite how much but I'm leaving babyhood.  Also, I'm not feeling any strange stirrings yet, but a little firehose does not seem to be a part of my anatomy so I'm a GIRL!!!  Hopefully there will not be a further revision on that item!!!

I'm still the fastest bun around.  Those skills you learn as a little tyke stay with you.  Muscle memory, you know??

I still groove on cuddles and pets.  Can't wait for next month when I'll be old enough for greens!!  Your sweet Bumble Bee #2, Sedona.

Hello!!  I'm Sedona, just barely old enough to be away from my rabbit mom. Well, I relly don't know how it hapened.  Suddenly the others were gone!! Actually we had been  living under a freeway bridge.  There was a ramp and as usual, there was a human standing there and some people would roll down car windows and hand something over.  Could it be *nom*nom*? I asked myself.

Being an intrepid bun I hopped over with maximum speed and tapped the human on his shoe.  Well, to my amazement, a huge hand grabbed me. Now I was being offered to the people driving by in cars!!  Oh, no!!!

So a lady gave him $5 and he handed me over. I was rolled into a towel and I prepared to do the dead bunny act squinting one eye, seeking an escape.  But what good fortune!!  The lady took me to RabbitMatch!!!  I now have my own comfy condo with stuffed animal pals and lots of the very best best hay!!  I can see other rabbits too and I get cuddled for hours at a time.

I'm not sure whether I am a baby boy or girl so I chose the name, Sedona. Fits me nicely, don't you think???  I sport a liddle coat of adorable agouti earth tone colors.  I have an absolutely angelic face but I already fooled mom and slipped out of the x-pen for an extended romp so for the time being it's just cuddles for me, aw heck!!

I weighed 6.5 oz. 34/24/09 and my birthdate is 3/24/09.  I'm worried about my rabbit mom and the other kids though.  Do look for them at freeway exit ramps, please??  Bunnycuddles from your Sedona.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: