Monday, July 20, 2009

Plz give these kids a temporary home!

hi everyone.

we need a temp home for Dazzle at Zooh Corner while her foster mom and dad go on vacation.  If you can, contact Alex right away!

Alexandra Logsdon:  alex@mybunny.org

we also need a temp home for 2 buns from our LA East Valley shelter who are headed to a new home in New Hampshire via the Bunderground Railroad!  ; )

Hi Rebecca, Do you happen to know anyone in LA who can foster the 2 buns until we can figure out transport?  Thanks, Janet   The buns are due to be euthanized since they have had them there too long at that shelter. They are only 8 months old. :(:(:(

Anyone out there have any room to spare for these furkids let me (or anyone below!) know asap!   I'm out tomorrow (tues) with my hubs for our 25th anniversary but time is of the essence...

Jennifer <jennifer@thebunnystore.com>
Rebecca Smith <rebeccacsmith622@yahoo.com>,
Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net>,
Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com>

Thanks!

Alinda
323-290-0389

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alinda Lord <alindalord@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 9:07 PM
Subject: Fwd: Fwd: Pictures of Rabbits 1011872 1011875
To: Rabbit Match <rabbitmatch@gmail.com>


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jennifer <jennifer@thebunnystore.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: Fwd: Pictures of Rabbits 1011872 1011875
To: Rebecca Smith <rebeccacsmith622@yahoo.com>, Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net>, Alinda Lord <alindalord@gmail.com>

Alinda - do you have anyone who can foster these two buns? Please read from bottom up. :)
 
Jennifer.


From: Rebecca Smith [mailto:rebeccacsmith622@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 6:20 PM
To: Janet Queen
Cc: Jennifer Barbieri
Subject: Re: Fwd: Pictures of Rabbits 1011872 1011875

Janet:
 
I put the word out on Facebook and am trying other routes as well. I wish I could guarantee you something right now, but I can't, but I will do my best.
 
 
Rebecca
 

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net> wrote:

From: Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net>
Subject: Fwd: Pictures of Rabbits 1011872 1011875
To: "Rebecca Smith" <rebeccacsmith622@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 6:15 PM

Hi Rebecca, Do you happen to know anyone in LA who can foster the 2 buns until we can figure out transport?  I couldn't find the State Coordinator page again to get it myself. Thanks, Janet Queen.  The buns are due to be euthanized since they have had them there too long at that shelter. They are only 8 months old. :(:(:(

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 6:01 PM
Subject: Re: Pictures of Rabbits 1011872 1011875
To: Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net>


Hi Janet,
 
We can process them tomorrow.. my only problem is I haven't heard back from anyone for help to foster. This is a problem for I have no where for them to go. I am maxed out in my apartment... Not one person responded to my plea that I sent out this am..
joyce

 

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM, Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net> wrote:
Hi Joyce, I am up until 11pm so don't worry about calling me late. I have free long distance calling so I can call you back if needed to save your phone bill.    Thanks, Janet

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Janet,
 
I am trying to reach the shelter now, their lines are so busy.. Any of the new hope coordinators are usually off on Monday since the shelter are closed to the public on Monday.
 
We probably will have to do this tomorrow as far as processing them.. I need to find a place for them to stay before we get them to you.
 
I am three hours behind you.. Let's talk this evening..
 
Hope you have a good day..
joyce

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net> wrote:
OK, sounds good.  I will be at work so how will I be able to call in my  Credit Card to them tomorrow?  I leave at 9:30 and get home at 5:00.  Oh California is a different time zone!!!!!!!   Are you 4 hours behind us?  I should know these things!  So If I get home at 5pm is it really 1pm where you are?   I also have my cell that you can leave a message on and I might be able to call you at lunch from work. So it'll be about 12:15 my time here. My cell is 603 558 3760.    My home phone is 603 542 3849.  You can leave a message on both if you want to.   Thanks so much. I look forward to talking with you Joyce!!!    :)   Janet

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Janet...
 
I can make the arrangements tomorrow for them to be fixed.. and then you could just call in a credit card..I will need to find a place for them to stay until we can get them to you.
 
Let talk tomorrow after I speak to the shelter ~ I will give you a call.
 
Thanks,
joyce
310 365-2872

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Janet Queen <janetqueen@wildblue.net> wrote:
Hi Joyce,  Thanks, I hope they will let us pay to s/n them and then we will hope to save them from that point.   Even if a good home comes along after they are out of the shelter I don't mind if someone can give them a good home.  I will still hope to get them here somehow.   I will also keep looking for someone closer who might step in and take them too and hopefully reimburse me.  Thanks, so much Janet :):)  My phone is 603 542 3849 and leave a message. If the shelter needs me to call them I will so let me know.  :)
.
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com> wrote:
How much time do they have?

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM, ani newhopeev <ani.newhopeev@lacity.org> wrote:
both here on red

Veronica S. Perry
New Hope/Bottle Baby Coordinator
Sunday thru Thursday
8 am to 5 pm
Cell (213) 435-9152

Department of Animal Services
East Valley Division
14409 Vanowen St.
Van Nuys, CA  91405

main: 888 452-7381 ext 1-4-5
fax: 818 756-9110
All New Hope Adoptions not processed before 3pm will be done the following day.

=^..^=

Each species is a masterpiece, a creation
 assembled with extreme care and genius.

Edward O. Wilson


>>> Joyce Newman <joyce.711@gmail.com> 7/17/2009 7:42 AM >>>
Hi Veronica,

Can you give me the status on these two rabbits?
I have someone in NH that want's them.. now we just need to get a transport.
Thanks,
j

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 5:20 PM, ani newhopeev <ani.newhopeev@lacity.org>wrote:

>
>
> Veronica S. Perry
> New Hope/Bottle Baby Coordinator
> Sunday thru Thursday
> 8 am to 5 pm
> Cell (213) 435-9152
>
> Department of Animal Services
> East Valley Division
> 14409 Vanowen St.
> Van Nuys, CA  91405
>
> main: 888 452-7381 ext 1-4-5
> fax: 818 756-9110
> *All New Hope Adoptions not processed before 3pm will be done the
> following day.*
>
> =^..^=
>
>
>
> Each species is a masterpiece, a creation
>  assembled with extreme care and genius.
>
> Edward O. Wilson
>









Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: