Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our favorite animal whisperer is available to talk with your furkid!

Hi Animal Lovers,
 
Fall with the Earth altering her apparel & the Sun's angle to us shifting, it is a time of change for many of us and a great time to find out what's on your animal friend's mind!

I'm offering a $25 discount on all phone sessions through October 31st - My natal birthday by the way!  My way of gifting you & your animals all the benefits of deeper communication & understanding. 

There are a number of upcoming events I will be doing my discount mini-readings for those of you that have friends that just want to dabble or if you need a little tune-up!  People have the opportunity to have an in-person reading for $25 per 15 min increment.

So look for me:

This weekend Sat 26th & Sun 27th at Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies West LA Store
at 11055 Pico both days from 1pm - 4pm  - Call 310.473.5099 for more info

Next weekend Sat October 3rd & Sun 4th at Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies Culver City Store
Sat from 11am - 1pm and Sun Oct 5th from 1- 4pm at  at 5299 Sepulveda  - 310.572.6107

Also on October 4th I will be at The Blessing of the Animals at Agape in Culver City from 1-3pm

Saturday, October 3, 2009
12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Blessing of the Animals
A Celebration to Honor the Oneness of All Life

Sat October 11 & Sun 12th at Centinela Feed & Pet Supplies Pasadena Store 
3120 E Colorado Blvd in Pasadena - 626.795.9858 - both days from 1 to 4pm

Please call me with any questions - 424.772.6520

I look forward to talking to you & your animals soon! 
 
Janet M. Hicks
      Animal Communicator
            www.bumperfound.org

PS - I had the pleasure of working with some animals in Sonoma County this month - The horse is from a horse ranch in Walnut Creek & the other critter is
from Safari West, an African Reserve in Santa Rosa. This guy looked straight at me & asked,"What do humans do when they aren't staring at us?"
Good question!

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: