Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goliath update!

this is a wonderful BIG BOY bun we had at the annex awhile back.  As you can see, he's doing fine...  : )

PIC ATTACHED!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Usheika
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: Skye and Goliath!
To: Rabbit Match <rabbitmatch@gmail.com>


Hello!!!  Its been a long time and I am finally interested in getting another rabbit...my mother fell in love with Goliath and seems she wont give him back, lol....sooooo therefor I am looking for your help in replacing him with a new bunny....I am looking for a large bunny, that loves to play, litterbox trainined, and doesnt mind so much being picked up for petting on the lap...Goliath is a hoot and I think he was a dog in his previous life, he would beg, knock over the trash (daily) and follow (under heel), plus was very aggressive in wanting affection, lol....if you have a bunny that comes close I would love to come meet him/her asap....
 
thanks
 

 
 

"Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away"

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: