Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Big Break!


Hey, Los Angeles!!! Time to say farewell!!! It's me, Goliath, the giant unicorn bun!!! Yes, you were looking at my happy, happy face for only a few weeks on the RabbitMatch website and today I went off to my forever home already!! I tell you, I'm one lucky bun. You shouldn't have seen the mess I was when I came to the volunteers. Now I'm sparkling. The mats around my tail have been clipped and my nails trimmed.

My new, forever family just can't get over my ears, one straight up, the antenna ear and the other, a lop. And I may have been a golden retriever in a former life because I L-O-V-E people large and small. I bring tons of happiness with my bunny kisses and at the moment, um, also those bunny behaviors Polaris explained to you. So farewell, farewell, my RabbitMatch comrades, the volunteers and website visitors!! And by the way, Baryshnikov is quite the personable bun too. A good dude-bun for you!! Toodles!! Goliath.

No comments: