Sunday, February 3, 2008

Spencer's "I'm Going Home!" Speech




Greetings fans and well-wishers around the world!! Spencer here!! Bet you were wondering why I disappeared from the RabbitMatch website. It is time to say farewell to my comrades and the volunteers. I have found my perfect home!!

My new forever family is planning to move so I can have my own room instead of home base in the bathroom!! Mom has already signed up with the "organic veggies in season" home delivery service so I can be the nutrition counselor and good example for the family. Part time job at that. I'm also in training to be Mom's personal assistant at the art gallery she owns. Naturally I will need to supervise everything. Can't you just see me with a little designer backpack to hold my note pad and a pencil tucked under my silky ear??

Mom also has plans to incorporate my ever so photogenic image in some of her artwork. Now I ask you, was this home worth waiting for or what?? So my dear far away friends and well wishers, one last blast of love and bunny kisses to you all!!! Spencer.




We can get no cuter than this! : )

No comments: