Thursday, March 18, 2010

I weigh 4 lbs though I swear it's mostly fur...

?ui=2&ik=d6ca10954e&view=att&th=127747deaf9a1b5d&attid=0.3&disp=thd&zw

Harrrrummppphhhh!!!   Scorsese here  (3-15-10),  and YES, I AM smiling!!!!    It's one of those little bird lip smiles we bunnies put on when we're extremely disapproving.  You have no idea what I've been through.  My pal Toscanini will fill you in on the details.  Just look at me!!!  We fuzzy buns do not show well under primitive conditions.  I do hope you can see past all the schmutz which is a kind of a badge of honor on my little coat after what I've been through.  I know there is a big grooming project in my future.

I was born 10-1-09.  I weighed in at 4 lbs though I swear it's mostly fur.  I have lionhead genes!!!  I'd like to have a skirt and mohawk when I grow up but we'll have to see how those genes sort out.  Right now I'm luxuriating in my charming  denbox created with panache by a wonderful RabbitMatch volunteer who creates sets for The Industry.   I'm feeling more cheerful already!!!  I'm looking forward to your visit.  !!!!   a rivederci  for now!!!!!   Your Scorsese.

Posted via email from rabbitmatch's posterous

No comments: